Saturday, September 13, 2008

Halloween is truly the best holiday

Scar Stuff Blog

Sooooo this is something different, but equally as important to me.  I want to recommend another blog, much better and more interesting than this one.  Scar Stuff is loaded with interesting information, pictures, videos and yes, best of all, downloads of TONS of amazing records collected from the vintage years that deal with Halloween - whether its Halloween safety records handed out to children in the 70s, records you could purchase from comic books, haunted house sound collections or just really weird horror-rock...you could sit, read & listen for hours.

I know this is a bit early, buuuut Halloween isn't too far away so I thought I would throw this one out now so whoever reads this could get some great stuff downloaded in preperation for the best holiday out there.

You can find Scar Stuff here.

No comments: